– contract basis
As a CFO advisor, the candidate is required to work closely with a company’s founder/CEO as a trusted advisor in helping to craft corporate finance strategic that support long-term goal including:
- Enhancing growth;
- Improving profitability;
- Managing cash flow;
- Obtaining increased leverage from banks and other financial institutions;
- Providing financial direction and leadership.
- Preference for someone with a graduate degree in business or CPA/CMA
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Chief Financial Officer or VP of Finance
- At least 3 years’ experience as a consultant to small and medium size businesses
Please submit your Cover Letter & Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org directly.